Plug-in allows users to quickly search out clickable mobile phone numbers (that are wrapped with tel in anchor tag) from all the posts, custom posts, pages and comments sections in the website. It is easy to find the clickable and unclickable phone numbers and their source or origin (page, post or comment) in which they are present in a wordpress website. Hence, the users are not required to search manually the entire website to find the phone numbers that clickable instead just get this plug-in and find out phone numbers configured with tel within fraction of seconds at a click of a mouse.
This makes easy for the admin to locate the unclickable phone numbers or the mobile phone numbers that are not configured with tel and replace them with tel in anchor tags. Moreover, the user can also select the order in which he/she wants to list the search results. They can list out the clickable phone numbers from the posts, pages and comments and sort them according to the date on which these posts or pages are published.
- Find out the phone numbers from the entire website (posts, pages and comments) in least possible time
- Find out the phone numbers from “Post Content”, “Post Excerpt”, and “Comment Content” fields of posts, pages, and comments.
- Identify the clickable and unclickable phone numbers without manual efforts
- Identify the source of the particular phone numbers that are listed out
- Sort out the phone numbers listing based on the date on which the particular post, page or comment was published.
- Upload the plug-in files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘SP Number’ screen to search phone number for mobile device.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Search Clickable Phone Number for Mobile Device” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Beta release with basic testing.