Display Search OR Menu Popup by Clicking on a Button.
It enhances the default WordPress search Anywhere and show search in popup modal by SHORTCODE.
Allows you to create new custom search.
Your menu item will now trigger a popup menu by SHORTCODE, Allows you to create new custom menu in popup.
- You Can Set Custom Animation Effects (Fadein, Slide, Fall, Flip, Blur, Rotate etc..)
- Full Screen AND Responsive Popup
<?php echo do_shortcode('[menu-popup]'); ?>
<?php echo do_shortcode('[search-popup]'); ?>
This plugin also Create a Menu location in your theme ie Popup Menu.
If you want to display a Menu in Popup, Choose this menu location.
- Popup Effect : popup_effect=”fadein” ( Values : slide, fadein, blur, makeway, push)
- Speed In : speedin=””300″”
- Speed Out : speedout=””300″”
- Delay : delay=””300″”
- Enable Loader : enable_loader=””true”” OR enable_loader=””false””
The plugin does not change any core files or database.
If you’re facing any issues:-
Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
If you can’t find this plugin in your language and want to translate it, use the dedicated tool at [Translating WordPress] (https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/it/default/wp-plugins/search-and-menu-popup “Translating WordPress”).
Or, if you have created your own language pack, or have an update for an existing one, you can send it as an email attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- That’s All. This plugin works automatically so don’t need to configure anything.
Does this work for WordPress < 5.0 ?
If you are using a version before 5.0, It’ll work but recommended to use latest WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Search and Menu Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?