Shortcode plugin [retour] for a unified link to top style.
Sure. Just replace the arrow.png file in the plugin's folder by your own arrow.png.
I suggest changing slightly the code of your header. After the
<body> tag, look for the following code:
<a href="<?php echo home_url(); ?>">, and change it for
<a href="<?php echo home_url(); ?>" name="top">.
You can now indeed use these args to modify the comportment of the plugin:
* ancrage: anchoring point, default is top. You can substitute an anchor point name, for example if you only want it to go up to the search box, and the search box name or id is sbox, just use
ancrage="sbox" in the shortcode
* laimg: image as link, default is 1 (true). You can turn it to 0 (false) if you only want text and no image in the link
* lalt: alt text of the image / link, default is
▼ Sommet. Aka a triangle pointing up and the word "top" in French. You could use a big ^, an arrow (by its ascii code), ...
* lavant: what comes before the link, default is
<p class="thescrollup">. Change it to fit your post / CSS / ...
* lapres: what comes after the link, default is
</p>. Change it to go with lavant.
[retour ancrage="sbox" lavant="" lapres="<br />" laimg="FALSE" lalt="↑"] will create a "text" arrow pointing to the search box named sbox, with just a line break after it.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.11
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Active Installs: 30+
Got something to say? Need help?