Scribendi.com: Add professional editing to your WordPress publishing process.
- Professional editors check your post for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and structure.
- Get FREE quotes
- Choose your turnaround time
- Choose your target English version (British, US, Australian etc.)
You can also publish your post first, and then send it to Scribendi for post-publication editing.
READY WHEN YOU ARE
Scribendi can handle any kind of content you have, and we’re open 24/7.
Send your text from WordPress quickly and easily. You instantly get a free price quote, and a turnaround time.
A Scribendi.com editor will check your text for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and structure.
You get your text back and can publish or update your post any time.
Use the built in installer and upgrader from within WordPress, or install it manually:
- Use your FTP-program to upload the Scribendi-directory to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate Scribendi through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings’ to set-up your account
- Register for an API account with Scribendi.com (http://www.scribendi.com/api)
- Configure language and publishing settings
- Publish your posts/pages etc.
If you upgrade manually, simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
If you upgrade automatically, please backup your database first!
Why should I submit my blog posts for editing and proofreading?
Your blog is a representation of yourself or your company, and you want to ensure it is the best it can possibly be. Simple mistakes can decrease your credibility and distract from your content. Our editors will be able to review your blog posts with a fresh and objective pair of eyes, eliminating any grammatical and spelling errors, and ensuring your meaning is clear.
How do I set up an account?
Once your plugin is installed, go to the Settings area in your WordPress dashboard to sign up for an API key, and then you will be able to interact with us exclusively through our WordPress plugin. See http://www.scribendi.com/wordpress_plugin for complete details. With the click of a button, you can have your blog post edited in as little as a few hours.
What are my payment options?
You can pay as you go using your credit card or PayPal account, or you can apply for a business/monthly billing account. Scribendi.com payments are secured with industry-standard levels of encryption.
I have concerns about copyright. Your staff won’t steal my thoughts or ideas, will they?
Absolutely not. Scribendi.com and its employees make no claim on your copyright, ever, and are bound by strict confidentiality and privacy policies.
How is my post sent to you?
Your post is uploaded over a secure connection directly to our servers. You can check what we have received by using the Order link in your revision history.
Contributors & Developers
“Scribendi.com Editing and Proofreading Services” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improve handling of post revisions
- Improved dialog box handling
- Use new CURLFile class in PHP 5.6
- Updated JQuery BlockUI to 2.64 to fix JQuery 1.10 warning in WordPress 3.6
- Sign up and get your Scribendi API key from within your WordPress dashboard
- Fixed an issue with Chrome browser support
- Update for WordPress 3.2
- First release