REQUIREMENTS You must have a supported theme or plugin in order to use Scribe. Please see the list of supported themes/plugins at http://scribecontent.com/compatibility/.
Scribe analyzes English only. We do not have immediate plans to support other international languages.
Once you have confirmed that your site meets the requirements, follow these instructions to install:
NOTE: Obtain an API Key from http://scribecontent.com.
Option #1 - Install Via Plugin Upload
- Download the Scribe plugin.
- Open WordPress and go to Plugins>Add New>Upload and upload the scribe.zip file.
- Once done, Activate the plugin.
- Go to Scribe> Settings and enter your API Key. Click the Save button.
- You should be good to Scribe!
OPTION #2 - Manual Install via FTP
- After you download your plugin - unzip the Scribe file and upload the entire unzipped Scribe folder and contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP to your servers.
- Login to your WordPress admin and navigate to the Plugins > Installed page.
- Activate Scribe.
- Navigate to the Scribe > Settings page.
- Enter your Scribe API key
- Scribe will now be available when you edit your posts!