- Upload 'scr0bbled.php' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the widget in the widget section.
To use as a plugin in your theme, include the following:
And set the appropriate variables or leave blank for defaults ($apiKey and $user are required).
The configuration parameters are:
- Last.FM API Key: Your LastFM API key.
- Last.FM User: The username of the LastFM account you wish to follow (ideally your own).
- Number of Albums to Display: The number of albums the widget will attempt to display.
- Image Size: The album image size (small, medium, large) the widget will try to grab. Image sizes may vary and sometimes a low-res version is not available so be sure to do some image scaling in your CSS styling.
- Title: The title of this section.
- Wrapper Div ID: The id for the widget's wrapper div for your CSS styling convenience. Leave blank to omit the div wrapper entirely.