This plugin allows you to add Scorpion Paint Protection Film products to your WordPress website. Your customers will be able to select their vehicle year, make, model, and trim. They will then be prompted with a selection of film products to purchase and add to their purchase. The product is then added to the cart and checkout can be made using normal processes.
* Simple integration into a prepared WordPress / WooCommerce storefront
* Interaction with external 3rd party API system for fresh product variants
Keep your money and visit our website at https://www.c2itconsulting.net for your next plugin project.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin by visiting Settings / Scorpion PPF area of your WordPress installation.
- Follow the product setup instructions on the configuration page to complete your product setup.
Prerequisites (before usage)
* Gravity Forms
* Gravity Forms Product Add-On
Licenses / 3rd party tools:
* Installed version: 1.6.4 – 2016/05/10
* This plugin relies on and includes a copy of colorbox in the “colorbox” folder.
* Description: A customizable lightbox plugin for jQuery. See the project page for documentation and a demonstration, and the FAQ for solutions and examples to common issues. Released under the MIT license.
* This colorbox plugin is not maintained within the scope of this plugin, but may be updated from time to time.
* This plugin uses a 3rd party API made available by Scorpion. You will need an API URL and API Token to use the plugin. Please contact Scorpion at email@example.com to obtain these settings.
None yet, it’s brand new!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Scorpion PPF Product Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
version 0.5 – documentation updates and settings link on plugin list
version 0.3 – documentation updates
version 0.2 – removed hard coded file paths and references to external jquery
version 0.1 – initial release