ScholarPress Courseware enables you to manage a class with a WordPress blog. The plugin give you the ability to ad and edit a schedule, create a bibliography bibliography and assignments, and manage general course information. Designed primarily for use in higher ed courses, but could easily be adapted for other uses.
Documentation for use can be found at http://scholarpress.net/courseware/.
Special thanks to Chaabin, whose BibTex WordPress plugin was the inspiration and baseline for the addition of BibTeX import functionality into Courseware. http://www.chaaban.info/wordpress-plugin/bibtex/
- First push to WP-Plugins Directory
- Fixed bug that prevented bibliography from being written to the bibliography page.
- Fixed some bibliography formatting issues and added appropriate CSS. Rename root plugin folder to ‘scholarpress-courseware’ so it doesn’t need to be changed after download.
- Updates admin interface markup to work with WP 2.7
- Adds some extra query helpers to retrieve schedule data more easily.
- Adds the ability to ingest BibTeX citations including those generated by Zotero (zotero.org), making it significantly easier to create class bibliographies.
- Fixes some bugs in the admin interface
- Adds ability to correctly sort bibliography items by author, then title.
- Clean up HTML formatting for various plugin outputs (schedule, bibliography, assignments).
- Improve date/time entry
- Improve admin theme compatibility with WP 2.6 and back.
- Add feature to bibliography to allow importing of bibliographic items from a standard format (XML, RDF, microformats, others?).
- Add iCal file formatting, to quickly import calendar into schedule table.
- Add a simple grading system, to allow students to write blog posts that the instructor can grade in the interface.