This plugin, working with the Schema App Tools makes doing schema markup easy.
By default, the Schema App Plugin optimizes all your pages, posts, author pages and more using information that already exists on your WordPress website. All you have to do is 1 minute of setup and then the optimization is done for you.
Want to optimize your entire site? The Schema App JSON-LD Markup Generator allows you to add additional Schema markup to your WordPress site without having to be a structured data expert. Now you can optimize your homepage with your business information, your about page with information about the people at your company, services you sell, events, job postings, etc. If there is something strategic on your site you want Google to know about, you can optimize it with Schema App JSON-LD Markup Generator.
Schema App JSON-LD Markup Generator has the entire Schema.org vocabulary and automates validation of inputs, and creation/deployment of schema.org code. You don’t need a developer to use our tools and you can update your markup anytime without having to do re-work.
Free Accounts can create and customize up to 50 data items for 10 webpages. When combined with the highest quality Article and BlogPosting Schema markup in WordPress users get great value for free.
Baseline Schema.org Markup
Just by installing the plugin you will get schema.org compliant markup for the all your page and post content. Page types such as Search, Author and Category also get default markup.
- Page : http://schema.org/Article
- Post : http://schema.org/BlogPosting
- Search : http://search.org/SearchResultsPage
- Author : http://schema.org/ProfilePage
- Category : http://schema.org/CollectionPage
- Tag : http://schema.org/CollectionPage
- Blog : http://schema.org/Blog
- BreadcrumbList : http://schema.org/BreadcrumbList
- WebSite : http://schema.org/WebSite
- Style Search Results (Breadcrumbs, Sitelinks Search Box, Show Name in Search)
Schema App Premium Features
Schema App has a freemium pricing model. To remove data item limits or enable advanced features such as Validation, Semantic Analytics, Schema.org Reporting are available with Schema App Pro and Agency accounts.
Extend your schema.org structured data to speak to Google’s many advanced search features with your WordPress site using Schema App. Common features include:
Customize Knowledge Graph (Corporate Contacts, Social Profile Links)
Event Promotion (for Performers, Venues, Ticketers)
Actions (Music Play, Movie Watch, Promote Critic Reviews)
Content Carousels (Live Blogs)
Rich Snippets (Products, Reviews, Recipe, Events, Articles, Videos)
Local Business (Place Actions, e.g. Reservation, Order)
Manage multiple sites?
Schema App also allows you to manage markup across domains, making it easy to scale your schema.org deployments and manage them easily. If you want to add structured data to your WordPress website in the most productive and smart way, you have found it!
Schema App WooCommerce
An ecommerce add-on Schema App WooCommerce integrates with this Schema App plugin. This add-on plugin is the most comprehensive Schema.org plugin for WooCommerce, doubling the structured data available to search engines.
Want some help to get all the benefits of structured data on a small website but don’t need a Pro account? Buy the Premium Support package so that you get direct (email) access to our professional support team who will answer all your questions related to implementing Schema App.
We know that Structured Data and Schema.org can be a bit overwhelming, so don’t hesitate to ask our support team if you don’t understand how to achieve your desired results. Our support is made up of semantic search experts so know that you’re going to get great support.
Installation is straightforward
- Upload hunch-schema to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure AMP publisher settings for Plugin in WordPress under Settings>Schema App
- For greater organic search results register with Schema App to extend your content structured data.
- Add the Account ID to WP Admin > Settings > Schema App from the registration email and found at http://app.schemaapp.com/wordpress
You\’ll find the [FAQ on SchemaApp.com] (http://www.schemaapp.com/wordpress/faq/).
This plugin is a must if you care about SEO. It has also responsive support. What else you need?
Pretty simply functionality coupled with an exorbitant high price.
this thing sucks… the markup it outputs is full of errors… i.e. availableLanguage should be one of English, ENG, en, en-US, while your Language Object is not loaded, and the app adds a link instead of a language name, and the same happens for all second degree (or lower) children, so either you fix this in your App, or stop selling it. I bet people giving good reviews have no idea what a schema.org markup should be. I even watched your videos, and even there you get a markup with errors, and give it as good, but without showing a result from Google SD Testing Tool (or other tools). Please stop intoxicating the internet with junk (talking about SD with errors)! Fix that App, or take it out of the market, please!
A great tool for people who doesn’t like coding much!
After watching 4 or 5 video tutorials I realized that the plugin doesn’t automatically read any of the informations provided in the wordpress database unless you buy the premium version. And it allows you to manage just 10 pages in the free version…. it’s really annoying.
Before this plugin, I used to think Schema markup was a bunch of independent snippets pasted around your website for an added search engine visibility boost.
This plugin takes Schema markup to 11, to a point where I had to re-learn how it’s actually supposed to work. It took me a few hours to get everything setup as their video tutorials suggest, but they were very clear and easy to follow along with. There were some wonky errors on setup (like not being able to define a City as a service area since I already attached it to my business address. I got around this by setting it as an Administrative Area, hope that was correct).
After a bit of troubleshooting on my own, the schema on my homepage (haven’t setup all pages yet) is error-free and chock full of interesting microdata…or metadata, whichever is more correct! Now hoping/waiting for the Knowledge Panel social icons to show up under my business when searched for in Google.
Now, to be fair, I just set everything up on one page. We’ll see how many pages I can work with before the free version blocks me. I don’t think I’d ever pay $37/month for this service, but if they came down in price for an entry level package (something like websites under 50 pages, $5/month), I could see myself subscribing for the convenience. Also, I would like to see a knowledge base in text in addition to the videos. When trying to figure things out, it was a lot harder to sort through 5 videos on one topic and then scrubbing through each rather than searching and finding an article covering my question.
Anyhow, great plugin overall – thanks for all your hard work!
Contributors & Developers
“Schema App Structured Data” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix, Server Errors on some web server
- Feature, Add Linked Data Support
- Feature, Tag Pages, add CollectionPage schema markup
- Fix, Publisher details missing from list
- Fix, Admin notice links
- Fix, activation sequence
- Feature, Improve Schema App speed by storing custom data in WP as transient data
- Feature, Genesis Framework Filtering options
- Fix, Show Page & Post Description default in admin
- Fix, Setting page notice for default image
- Feature, Default Article Image Object option
- Fix, Improve custom markup form feedback
- Fix, Publisher details for Article, BlogPosting
- Feature, provide in post editing for custom schema markup
- Fix, error with custom post types for WebSite markup
- Feature, add wordCount, split keyword many properties
- Fix, Add to BlogPosting default needed switch to HTTPS
- Fix, BreadcrumbList @id conflicts
- Feature, Website for Google Site Search Box
- Feature, Website for Google Site Name
- Feature, Filter to disable markup from PHP usable in Themes, Templates
- Fix, BreadcrumbList error on other post types
- Fix, error with access settings
- Feature, BreadcrumbList for Page & Posts
- Feature, Meta Box Layout Improvement
- Fix, Show Custom Markup for Latest Blog Homepages
- Fix, Author details on Post edit screen
- Fix, Loading of assets on plugin settings page for SSL site
- Fix, jQuery conflict on Post edit screen
- Feature, Added link in Toolbar to test markup
- Fix, Add to Default Markup button
- Feature, extend posts and page markup
- Documentation, improve setup page instructions and descriptions
- Feature, Pages option for more specific types
- Feature, Disable markup option
- Feature, Author’s ProfilePage improvement
- Feature, Add 10 comments, total commentCount to blogPosting, Blog and Category pages
- Feature, BlogPosting add keywords using tags
- Feature, Add the Blog page as type schema.org/Blog
- Feature, Default markup if no featured image set add first image in content
- Fix, Publisher logo fallback markup
- Fix, Canonical URL check with get_permalink
- Fix, Improve Category (CollectionPage) data
- Documentation, Improve Quick Guide and Settings instructions
- Fix, Publisher image dimensions
- Fix, Author name for Pages
- Fix, API results filter null
- Feature, Rename menu item ‘Schema Settings’ as ‘Schema App’
- Feature, Admin Settings redesign as tabs
- Feature, Tab for Quick Guide
- Feature, License Tab for enabling WooCommerce plugin extension
- Fix, Setting Publisher Image Upload
- Feature, Add Admin Notices
- Security, Prevent scripts being accessed directly
- Fix for Publisher Logo Upload
- Fix Editor JSON-LD Preview
- Timeout after 5 seconds
- Tested up to WP 4.4.1
- Suppress Warning when no content found
- Extend Page and Post Markup for Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Plugin Description Update
- Fix Meta Box Update (Create) Link
- Fix Meta Box Update Link
- Fix Category page error
- Fix PHP Warning from empty Graph ID
- Add Author, Category and Search page types
- Show formatted and default markup in Meta Box
- Change date formats to ISO8601
- Code refactoring
- Add Banner and Icon
- Fixes to getResource routine
- Fix PHP warning
- Fix server file_get_contents warning
- When no data found in Schema App, add some default page and post structured data
- Add Post and Page Edit meta box
- First version