If you already have Schedulicity, easily integrate with your site using our easy shortcode generator. You just need your
6 character unique business key which you can find by logging into your account or by emailing
- 2 widget styles & 97 button styles.
- Use a button, widget, or both!
- Support for multiple accounts.
- Easy setup with great support.
If you don’t already have Schedulicity you can get your free account by clicking here.
You guys rock. Thanks so much for your quick response and for being supportive. I’ve only been using Schedulicity for a couple of days, and already have clients booking online and loving it. Not to mention you have the best customer service around.
Andrea – Omaha, NE
Just was so happy with the results I had to send you an email.
After finishing the start up for schedulicity & fb page it was as late as 7:00 pm before I sent out my email announcements. It’s 10 pm now & just had my 5th booking. $$$ This will be great! I just have to show up the hours I’m open & they will be coming in. SMILING!…. just made me more than $500
Tammie – Friendswood, TX
This software is amazing, cudos to you,
it is saving me almost $200 a month.
Jason – Middletown, RI
Click here for a free account!
Note: This plugin is only available to users in the U.S. and Canada.
- Who uses Schedulicity?
Hair stylists, massage therapists, chiropractors – anyone with an appointment based business.
- Is it free?
YES! The plugin is free and so is your account with Schedulicity.
- Can more than one Schedulicity user use the plugin on the same site?
Yes. Please see the section about using the Schedulicity plugin for 2 or more users, found on the plugin settings page (available after install).
- Fix: Updated shortcode rendering to work with WP 4.3
- Fix: Fixed issue where some users routed to main site page on mobile schedule now buttons.
- Compatibility with #thenewschedulicity
- Added shortcode generator
- Updated Demo Site
- Improved Settings Page
- Made embedded widget responsive
- Bug Fix: fixes array_filter error on line 46
Improved Code and more flexible shortcode management
Some basic cleanup
Removed Responsive Widget, due to scheduling issues with Internet Explorer.
Added functionality for multiple Schedulicity accounts.
Added Schedule Now Buttons and recommendation for dealing with responsive widget I.E. issue.
Fixed scrolling issue.
Fixed so widgets would display inline with text instead of at top of page.