You might have certain posts in schedule style. Either to inform your readers or to remind yourself. [Scheduled Post List] displays author and title on a widget so you can decide where to show it up in your WordPress sidebar.
Here are the configurable options for the widget:
- Title of widget
- Number of scheduled posts to list
- Notice message when no scheduled posts found
- Using your-site/wp-admin/plugin-install.php to upload or FTP entire folder to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets to place it to desired section.
- Modify settings, and check effects.
How can I change table style
The display table html code was created with class=’tm001′. On function add_css() there is the definition for that. You may change class=’tm001′ to your desired one and also add definition fo add_css() as well.
Contributors & Developers
“Scheduled Post List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Adjust CSS and correct readme.txt file’s plugin name (2012-07-05)
- First release (2012-07-01)