❓ Have you thought about letting your customers buy in your online shop using their own currency and payment method ❓
❓ Have you thought about reaching out to as much customers as possible worldwide🌎, offering as much payment methods as possible, with no/cheapest fees for you and your customers ❓
❓ Have you thought about doing that and use it together with the #woocommercepaypalpayments plugin, which is simply by far the best PayPal plugin for #woocommerce ❓
❓ Have you thought about handling standard currencies, together with virtual currencies, crypto currencies, reward programs, points collection ❓
❓ Does PayPal isn’t working for your local currency and you want to use it anyways, or do you want to collect money to as much payment methods as possible, without having to be registered by each of them ❓
❓ Do you want to dramatically increase trust in all your payment methods and in the refund guarantee by your website visitors ❓
❓ Do you want to get control over the (daily) high fluctuations between the currencies involved within your business ❓
👉 And much more…
👉 This increases dramatically the probability of your customers making a purchase.
👉 Over 92% of online customers prefer to buy using their own currencies, avoiding thereby hidden costs, being fully aware of the total price in their currency.
👉 Over 95% of online customers prefer to buy using the payment methods of their trust, they feel safe about an eventual refund, the trusted payment method is almost always cheap, this combined with their own currency implies no additional costs.
👉 This plugin addresses all this and more, is fully compatible with all #woocommerce plugins implemented standard conform, is compatible to more than 150 payment methods worldwide, give your sales a great boost, make additional incomes per unit of sale
Make use of our 24/7 support, start now!
PS a compatibility matrix(list of compatibilities) is also available within our website https://www.gajelabs.com under the “Compatibility” menu
💱 SCM – Smart Currency Manager is a plugin that manages currency conversion in a very intelligent way. It is built for single-vendor sites as well as for marketplaces. It supports you throughout the end 2 end currencies conversion process: Hier some features, the full list is availabe under https://gajelabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Documentation_scd_english_all_2021-updated.pdf
SOME GENERAL FEATURES
✅ Optionally set a different price per each currency, or for some currencies, for each specific product.
✅ Best rates api, caching, city-level geolocalization.
✅ Customization of the currencies : set manually the conversion rate compared to the base currency of the store, manage the fluctuations, choice of the currency symbol , choice of the price format.
✅ Supports virtual currencies, cryptos, specific payment methods.
✅ Support plugins for taxes, shipping, additional prices.
✅ Several widget available with several configs.
✅ When creating your pages with a page builder like elementor, you have the possibility to use a SCM shortcode to format all the prices you want to convert. The shortcode is the following
👉 [scd_price amount=’7000′ from=’ ‘ to=’ ‘]
👉 The #amout# parameter allows you to set the amount
👉 The #from# parameter allows you to set the base currency, by default when this is empty the currency is that of the woocommerce store.
👉 The #to# parameter allows you to set the currency to which the conversion will be made, by default when this parameter is empty it will be converted to the local currency of the user or depending of the currency widget switching.
✋ IF OUR PLUGIN DOESN’T WORK FOR YOU AFTER INSTALLATION DON’T PANIC AND CONTACT US!!!.
OUR DEFAULT SETTING DOESN’T WORK FOR EVERYONE AND TALKING TO US SOLVES THE PROBLEM WITH 100% GUARANTEE!!! 👇
(Link to my new video where I say that again!!!)
SOME WCFM SPECIFIC FEATURES
✅ Each vendor, retailer, can set his specific local or default currency.
The vendor will be paid using that currency.
Say for example I’m in Germany and a vendor within a platform in the US.
The platform uses USD as base currency, and I can set EUR as my vendors base currency.
Which means I want to create my products in EUR and to be paid afterwards in EUR.
PS further options around are possible still.
✅ It is possible to select in which currency the products shall be displayed to the end
consumer. Either the end consumers currency, or the platforms currency, or the vendors currency.
On top of that(when allowed by the use case) the consumer stills has the option to set another currency.
PS further options around are possible still.
✅ We have different dashboards for the consumers or customers, the platform owners, the vendors.
Per default the order reports and statistics reflect the reality(PS we only focus on gross sales statistics). Each party gets a view according to its base or used currency.
The vendors get the orders report exactly according to the reality, Same as the shop owners and the customers.
On top of that they additionally know what it means in terms of earning in their base currency.
PS further options around are possible still.
✅ The withdraw functionality is available too, in the specific base currency of the specific user role.
PS further options around are possible still.
For example expanding the withdraw functionality to an automatic, periodic process.
✅ An universal payment method to all vendors can be introduced, even though the vendors, the shop owners, the customers all come from different countries, using different currencies and payment methods, this can be unified with a proprietary extension. Our extension.
✅ Extendable with payout functionalities for PayPal. Our PayPal payout plugin.
✅ Extendable with payout functionalities for Stripe.
✅ Possible extension to universal payouts, reward systems, partial payments
(Payments partly in reward coupon, partly in fiat)
✅ Optionally available fiatfiat, fiatcrypto rate api
✅ Handle variable products
🆓 THIS PLUGIN HAS 3 LICENSE MODELS WITHIN 2 DIMENSIONS.
ON THE ONE END THE NUMBER OF DOMAINS AND THE OTHER END THE VALIDITY PERIOD.
however if you want additional premium features for PAYMENT GATEWAYS, WORLDWIDE TAXES, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, WORLDWIDE ACCOUNTING, BOOKING SITES, AUCTION SITES, ETC, get in contact with us. 👉email: firstname.lastname@example.org; skype: gajelabs; whatsapp: 00 49 176 636 397 50.
👉 Check our documentation: https://gajelabs.com/store/scd-products/scd-smart-currency-detector-premium-variant-for-wcfm/?Currency=EUR
=> Click on “download general documentation”
We provide 24/7 support, even in our busiest schedule. Getting in contact with us from the GaJeLabs team.
Whatsapp 00 49 176 636 397 50.
PS we can communicate in the language of your choice!!!
Please create any support request under the following link, thank you !
Link to assistance
✍ Is it mandatory to download the free version of SCD?
✔ Yes, it is mandatory to download the free version of SCD. In addition to the variant of our product that you purchased, you also need to download the free version. For example, a marketplace administrator who purchases scd for wc vendors must also download the free version of the product so that everything works. This also applies to other variants of our plugin Even the 7 days trial version works with the free version installed at the same time
✍ How do I contact the support team?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com
✍How Can I Earn Money With Smart Currency Convertor (SCD)?
✔-First scenario : You can manually setup the exchange rate from one specific currency to another, and you can set up an additional percentage to tack on top of the conversion rate (add an extra 10% for example).
✔-second scenario : „Second scenario: set up manually the products price for a specific currency. E.g. the product costs 20USD, as USD being your default currency, and you additionally, manually set it up for €37“.
✍I am the admin of a marketplace.Can I get my commissions in the currency of my choice even if my sellers have received their payment in a currency different from mine?
✔The marketplace admin can decide the currency in which to receive their commissions, even if the seller displays their products in a different currency. In other words, the marketplace admin can receive their commissions in US dollars even if their sellers receive their sales in uk pounds.
✍What payment gateways is scd compatible with?
✔-Paypal Standard – Paypal Express Checkout – PayUMoney – PayUMoney Bolt -Stripe – cash on delivery -Payzen -Cardcom -Visa -Mastercard -Googlepay -Applepay -Bitcoin -Square -Payzen -Paystack -Mercadopago – Konnect – Flow.cl
✍Plugin doesn’t work with my theme ?
✔ We are not compatible with all the themes in wordpress, but with can provide custom implementation. You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
✍Your plugin doesn’t work well in my shop ?
✔ Check if you don’t have another conversion plugin or if or if it interferes with other site plugins or if you are using some plugin features that our plugin is not compatible to. You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com.
✍ I need a specific feature ?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we can explained more about our plugin features and provide custom implementations as needed.
Contributors & Developers
“SCD – Smart Currency Detector – Premium Variant for WCFM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SCD – Smart Currency Detector – Premium Variant for WCFM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Auto installation of dependency plugin SCD Free variant
- Disable scd setting if user is admin in wcfm dashboard
- Fix products prices listing in vendor dashboard when the vendor decides to change the currency’s store
- Remove some obsolete settings options on SCD currency settings in wcfm vendor dashboard
- Change plugin name
- Correct SCD currency settings integration in wcfm vendor dashbord menu for mobile view
- Fix vendor sale reports on wcfm vendor Dashboard
- Fix admin sale reports on wcfm admin Dashboard
- Fix vendor commission issue with wcfm
- hithlight scd currency menu on wcfm dashboard after clicking on.
- Fix currency menu issue on mobile
- Extends import export woocommerce feature to scd data prices
- Add compatibilty with payzen
- Add custom currency option
- Email notification after deactivate the plugin
- Split scd in free and premium versions
- Add register shiping methods in default currency for wcfm marketplace site
- Improve currency drop down menu
- Fix issue on scd wcmp compatibility
- Fix currency menu issue
- improve loading speed
Add filter currencies option for widget on landing page
- Fix bug
- Move some functions to correct file
- remove some unsed code
- Update wcfm compatibility
- reorganize code for multivendors variant
- fix issue when user set his default currency
- Fix issue with license activation
- Add new widget model
- Add scd dropdown menu for currencies
- Fix double conversion in wcfm order page
- Start using shorcode to place scd widget in any location of the website
- Fix can’t disbale variation on wcfm dashbord when scd is activated
- Fix widget not work after EUR currency selection
- Fix auto select currency in widget correponding to the target currency
- Support Stripe payment gateway for payments in converted currency
- Register variable product with user default currency in wcfm plugin
- use select2 library for wcfm integratio
- Fix auto select cfp currency when eur is selected in fr and ru langauges
- Fix undefined ofset in ispricebycurr function
*Fix hide dokan content unhide by scd in product dashboard page!
- Add setting menu option to select fallback currency
- Fix SCD widget to list currencies in alphabetical order
- Support user location simulation for testing
- Use base currency for paypal payment if user currency not supported
- Remove Multi Roles settings tab
- Add support tab and license info to settings menu
- Add option to enable or disable plugin data deletion on uninstall
WCFM improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price
- Fix manual setings options;
- Dokan improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price;
- Fix issue of duplicated fields on Dokan Edit product page
Fix plugin updater
wcfm improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency
Update setting to allow seller to limit the set of currencies available to users; Changes to SCD widget.
Corrections to conversion module to improve performance
Improve scd dokan implementation
Display currency symbol instead of currency code;
Delay loading of client side scripts to address intermittent issues with certain themes.
Orders are now saved with the currency used for payment if the multi-currency payment setting is enabled;
Fix to issue with conversion of order totals after applying coupons.
Fix conversion of high values and variable product price
Fix issue resulting in NaN price display in certain currencies
Extend set user currency feature to WCFM plugin
Fixed widget issue
Fixed performance issue
Fixed double conversion issue
Support use of customer currency for payments with Paypal (Enabled via settings)
Fix plugin update issue
Fix paypal issue on multi currencies mode
Add PayUmoney support
Fix checkout page conversion issue on autodetection mode
Fix shopping cart conversion issue
Fixed conversion issue on cart and checkout page
Add set user currency for wc vendors
Add multi-base currencies feature
Fix bug cause by undefined variable
Fix update product with wcmp plugin issue
Update api key
Add compatibility with WooCommerce Market place plugin (WCMP)
Add SPG Functionalities
workarround of library chosen when update product using wcfm plugin
Add compatibility update product with wcfm plugins
- Adding pdate system from private repository
- Convert js $ to JQuery
- Added russian translation of the widget
- Add license manager
- Integrate wooCommerce frontend manager plugin
- Added french translation of the widget
- Integrate dokan multi-vendors market pleces plugin
- Fix bug: a third party jquery function wrongly called
- Fix issue: yahoo api and others were shutdown therefore no conversion rate
- Fix issue: after deleting a product the conversion to local currency is not done
- Caching all the conversion rates in end user’s local storage to speed up price conversions
- removing price by currency option in the default options
- Changing plugin folder name
- Added compatibility to the dokan plugin
use scd with WC Vendors
update product using wc-vendors
- fixed cookies issue and adapted cookies to php 7.1.X
- integrate wc-vendors plugin
- Fixed performace issue
- Added compatibility to the WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin
- Adapted to WooCommerce 3.3.1 and WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: cookies management
- Added: a new source for currency rates
- Fixed: error handling manual updated rates
- Fixed: display issues
- Fixed: paypal currencies issues with spg
- Fixed: Issues with yahooapi call
- Fixed: Some Display issues
- Fixed: js issues on product page
- Added: enable end users to update SCD from admin panel
- Fixed: display issues and notices
- Added: cookies management
- Added: Compatibility with his paypal gateway [Smart Paypal Gateway]
- Fixed: issues on money format fixed
* Added: Enable support for woocommerce 3.1.x
* Fixed: Multi users / roles settings
* Fixed: SCD incompatibilities and issues on woocommerce 2.6.+
- Added: Enable Support for site using ssl certificates
- Fixed: End users widget with flags + currencies
- Fixed: Multi users / roles display style
- Added: Shortcode [scd_widget]
- Added: All-in-one
- Added: Approximate the products price
- Added: Enable the payment with several currencies
- Added: Allow to auto update exchange rate
- Added: Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance So they are always updated
- Added: Set time to update Exchange rates
- Added: Customize each currency separately
- Added: Set the position for each currency (e.g. 50, 50 )
- Added: 1-10% on top of instant Exchange rates
- Added: Round up the converted price to your convenience
- Added: Customize foreign currencies names, Formats, symbols, signs, brands
- Added: Several options to customize your exchange rate for each currency
- Added: Format / rename your currencies
- Added: Automatic target currency detection, depending on end users Location (e.g. Auto detection)
- Added: End users widget
- Added: Allow to add a decimal numbers display
- Added: Set the number of decimals
- Added: Enable Multi roles based, webpages display currency
- Added: Specify the number of usable currencies for your different roles
- Added: Set a specific products price for each given currency
- Added: Appropriate for multi store market places (e.g. WC Marketplace)
- Added: Appropriate for multi vendor sites (e.g. WC Vendors, Dokan)
- Added: Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Added: Simplified the products creations UI for multiple currencies
- Added: Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies
- Added: Appropriate for all other currency echange use cases
- Added: Mobile friendly
- Added: Replace Original Price
- Added: Supports all modern browsers
- Added: Easy installation
We do not take any warranty for any damage caused by this plugin.
We do not take any warranty for any change of the source code, changing the source code leads to another plugin which is no longer ours. Instead of doing that please contact us and we sort out your specific need.
Any wrong copy or sale of this plugin or sale of this plugin will lead into lawsuits.
A significant part of our implementation is cloud based.**
Version: 22.214.171.124 Last updated: 1 month ago Active installations: 200+ WordPress Version: 4.9 or higher Tested up to: 5.9.5 Tags: dokanWoocommerce Product Addons Advanced View