In the WP Admin interface, you'll find a submenu entry "S.C.Form" under "Settings". There you can add new fields, edit labels, error messages, behavior and so on..
Usage for AJAX Form
[scaleable-contact-form-ajax] somewhere in a post or site or call
echo scf_print_contact_form_ajax() directly from a template.
- Fix: Session unset after comment
- Urgent fix: removed debugging "display_errors"
- Adjusting PHP code to be compatible with php 6.
- Message is now optional.
- Added new error, which will be displayed if the user hit's (accidentally? spam?) reload (could not use redirect due to session_start for the captcha..).
- New optional customizable confirmation mail to user.
- Fixed non removal of the used captcha code.
- fixed the missing closing div
- .. and replaced bloginfo with get_bloginfo to surpress the site title
- Replaced lot of the patches relating captcha with old working version
- Patch from Jonathan Rogers: Assure JQuery is included, differentiate between checkboxes and radios better, using fieldset for checkboxes and radios
- remove the "formular always displayed on top of page" bug (the [scaleable-contact-form] tag could be placed now anywhere)
- minor security issue
- better Simple CAPTCHA recognition
- integration of ajax formular