With Scalapay you offer your customers the possibility to pay for purchases in 3 convenient installments, without interest. Increase your orders and retain your customers with Scalapay.
The benefits for your business:
Increase the value of the average order
Order volume increases
Scalapay assumes all risks of fraud and non-payment.
Benefits for your customers:
Zero interest or additional costs
They pay in 3 convenient installments of equal amount with expiration every 28 days.
Approval of immediate order
10.Quick and safe account opening in just 2 minutes.
Manually Install a WordPress Plugin using FTP
- First you will need to download the plugin’s source file (it will be a zip file). Next, you need to extract the zip file on your computer.
- Extracting the plugin zip file will create a new folder with the same name. This is the folder that you need to manually upload to your website using an FTP client.
- Open the FTP client on your computer and connect it to your website using the login credentials provided by your web host. Once connected, you need to access the path /wp-content/plugins/
- Next, upload the folder you extracted from the zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your web server.
- After uploading the files, you need to visit the WordPress admin area and click on the Plugins link in the admin menu. You will see your plugin successfully installed on the plugins page.
- You need to click on the Activate link below the plugin. Upon activating, you may need to configure the plugin settings with the information provided by Scalapay. (You can find plugin with name ‘Scalapay Easy Installment Gateway’ in plugins list and click configure)
- Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 2.1+ in your shop.
- First, you need to download the plugin from the source (which will be a zip file). Next, you need to go to WordPress admin area and navigate to Plugins->Add New.
- After that, click on the Upload Plugin button on top of the page.
- This will bring you to the plugin upload page. Here you need to click on the choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer.
- After you have selected the file, you need to click on the install now button.
- WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message after the installation is finished.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- You will need to configure the settings for the plugins with the information provided by Scalapay. (You can find plugin with name ‘Scalapay Easy Installment Gateway’ in plugins list and click configure)
Gateway not showing on front-end after installation
Please go to admin->plugin list->scalapay plugin->configure and see on top of page enable checkbox is checked or not.
Gateway not showing on product detail page
Please confirm the product price you are viewing is not more than 300 Euro or euqivalent.
Where can I find Scalapay documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring Scalapay Gateway please refer to our user guide
Will Scalapay work with my theme?
Yes! Scalapay will work with any theme, but may require some styling. Please see our Guides(https://scalapay.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals).
Contributors & Developers
“Scalapay Easy Installment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors