Automatically add Google Save To Drive capabilities to your wordpress.
- More info on WordPress Save To Google Drive, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and follow hime on the: SEO Blog.
- WP 4 Compatibility check
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Save To Drive
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
save-to-google-drivefolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Save To Google Drive and a subpage for it (Save To Google Drive) will appear in your Options menu.
- [apstd datafilename=”My Statement.pdf” datasitename=”My Company Name” datasrc=”/path/to/myfile.pdf”]
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here http://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/save-to-google-drive/
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Save To Google Drive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.