Web-to-Lead Form for Salesforce CRM. Send Leads to Salesforce CRM.
Generate a raw HTML form using your Salesforce CRM account and paste it into the Admin Panel of this plugin. Styling, form validation and anti-spam captcha can be added. The form can be included anywhere in your WordPress/Buddypress site by using the short code [webtolead]. The form is fully customisable and even deals with with custom fields in the Salesforce Lead object.
REST API to allow complex integrations with WordPress/Buddypress.
Allows user admin from an external application. No longer available in this plugin.
Please see the Salesforce Social Tutorial / Demo video.
A brief Markdown Example
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Salesforce Social” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- No longer requires Buddypress.
- Removed error message after submission without Captcha – ‘The was a problem with the Captcha feature, (no hashans). Please contact the site administrator.’
- Controls added for Captcha appearance / colours
- Added admin screen validation to force CSS use if mandatory fields selected. (Form validation is reliant on the generated CSS).
- Removed the REST api for redevelopment catering for multisite.