Provides a widget for displaying daily prayer and iqamah timings.
The timings are displayed along-side adhan timings which can be adjusted from the plugin’s settings if necessary.
Also provides a shortcode for displaying the monthly iqamah timings table.
The daily timings widgets are easily customizable with different colors, and can even be used with different languages.
- Display adhan and iqamah times
- Interactive with ability to click forward and backward to see different month’s timings
- View daily or monthly timings
- Show Jummah Timings
- Choose from different themes or colors
- Notify user if iqamah timings will change soon
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
Daily Timings Sidebar Widget
- Place a
Textwidget in the correct area through the
Widgetsmenu in WordPress.
- Change the widget’s title as desired and in the content add Salah World’s shortcode, then press save.
A shortcode is a small piece of code that you can copy and paste on one of your WordPress pages; The shortcode will output something when it is viewed by a visitor to your website.
Salah World has shortcodes for both daily and monthly timings. When you put one of our shortcodes on your WordPress site, it will output our timings.
To show the daily timings table anywhere on your site:
To display daily timetable place the shortcode
[dailySalah icon="true" prayer="true" iqamah="false" ], replacing the parameter of
To display monthly timetable place the shortcode
To show the monthly timetable use the shortcode:
- Why can’t I add new iqamah timings?
You must first select a date.
- Why does the tables look so awkward?
Try selecting a color and changing font size in
Salah World Beta>
- Why are prayer timings apearing with dashes?
Please set the appropriate latitude and longitude in settings, as well as pick the appropriate city under General Settings (Settings > General)
- Where can I get my latitude and longitude?
Please visit this website
Contributors & Developers
“Salah World – Prayer and iQamah Timings for Masjids” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Salah World – Prayer and iQamah Timings for Masjids” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version