The Sage Pay Payment system provides a secure, simple means of authorizing credit and debit card transactions from your website.
The Sage Pay system provides a straightforward payment interface for the customer, and takes complete responsibility for the online transaction, including the collection and encrypted storage of credit and debit card details, eliminating the security implications of holding such sensitive information on your own servers.
So this plugin helps you to accept payments on your WooCommerce Store using SagePay Accounts.
Send us your ideas and feedback here: https://www.patsatech.com/contact-us
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- If you use the WordPress plugin uploader to install this plugin skip to step 4.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Administration.
Contributors & Developers
“SagePay Server Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Added support for virtual products by sending billing address in shipping fields if cart contains virtual products.
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 2.6+ and WordPress 4.6+
- Removed the scrollbar showing on Pay for Order page.
- Added compatibilty to currency convertor plugins.
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 3.x
- Updated the tested upto for WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Edited the plugin to prevent XSS attack.
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 3.2.x and WordPress 4.9.x
- Updated the plugin to resolve State to long error.
- Updated the plugin to security vulnerability and make it more secure.
- Updated the plugin to support all Currencies make sure the currency you select is supported by your SagePay Account.
- Updated to make the name changes from Sagepay to Opayo Branding.
- Edited to improve compatibilty with latest versions of WooCommerce.