The Sage Pay Payment system provides a secure, simple means of authorizing credit and debit card transactions from your website.
The Sage Pay system provides a straightforward payment interface for the customer, and takes complete responsibility for the online transaction, including the collection and encrypted storage of credit and debit card details, eliminating the security implications of holding such sensitive information on your own servers.
So this plugin helps you to accept payments on your WooCommerce Store using SagePay Accounts.
Send us your ideas and feedback here: https://www.patsatech.com/contact-us
Had to uninstall and go for a commercial version
The form option gives blank screen after payment eventhough it's successful to send payment and the server option not working at all.
- Initial Release
- Added support for virtual products by sending billing address in shipping fields if cart contains virtual products.
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 2.6+ and WordPress 4.6+
- Removed the scrollbar showing on Pay for Order page.
- Added compatibilty to currency convertor plugins.