Have you ever wanted to sell an online internet course or ecourse?
The S2Member Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware courses to a membership level. Once the course(s) are assigned to a membership level, upon purchase of a membership level and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system which you can sell online, or if you choose to run a free online course, you can do so with ease.
S2 Membership Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New users pay for membership level, and WP Courseware assigns them to the appropriate course(s) based on the membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins Free and Premium Plugins, check out the following links:
- WP Courseware Learning Management System plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly Plugins WordPress Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube YouTube channel.
This is not an actual membership plugin. It is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and S2Member.
- Upload the
S2 Member addon for WP Coursewarefolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going into Training Courses–>S2Member, then associate courses with membership levels (this assumes you already have courses and membership levels created).
Contributors & Developers
“S2Member Addon for WP Courseware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing membership levels that have already been purchased
- Tweak: Added a database clean up function to rename the level IDs in the wpcw_member_level table
- Tweak: Changed level ID naming scheme from s2member_x to s2member_level(x) to match role name
- Initial release