The Runkeeper WordPress Widget allows you to display up to the last 20 Runkeeper activities
with the widget area in your WordPress blog. It displays:
- Activity type
- Distance (km)
- Duration (h:m:s)
You can customise the following:
- Feed title
- Feed length (1, 5, 10, 15, 20)
- Display size (small, medium, large)
- Download the latest version
- Copy it into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Authorise the use of the widget with Runkeeper by visiting http://pragmaticrunner.com/code/runkeeper-wordpress-widget/
- Copy the code that was sent via email
- Paste the code into the ‘Auth Code’ field (Appearance > Widgets > Runkeeper Feed)
- (Optional) Customize the plugin Title, Feed length and Display size.
- Is Runkeeper Fitness Feed free?
Yes, but acknowledgement on your blog would always be nice.
- Do I need a Runkeeper account?
Sure do. Otherwise it’ll display elephants.
Contributors & Developers
“Runkeeper Fitness Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Stable version.