Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2012/04/01/rss-slider-on-post-wordpress-plugin/
RSS slider on post is a small WordPress plugin to create the scroller/slider text gallery into the posts and pages, that makes rss integration to your web site very easy. In the admin we have option to add the rss feed link. It will create the text slider using the given RSS feed. In the front end it will scroll the rss title with link and rss description.
Features of this plugin
- Simple installation and customization.
- Option to add any rss feed.
- Easy scroller setting.
Plugin configuration option
- Add plugin in the posts or pages using short code.
- Add directly in to the theme using PHP code.
I've used this plugin for over a year now and it works just fine.
Tested upto 3.4
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code.
New demo link, www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to: 3.4.2
Tested up to: 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
Option to add the scroll directly in to the theme using PHP code.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (rss-slider-on-post.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Now it using fetch_feed() wordpress method to load rss feed. (fetch_feed() uses the SimplePie and FeedCache functionality for retrieval and parsing and automatic caching)
- Little modification on fetch_feed() method call.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7