The plugin helps you to change and rotate the title of your blog dynamically. It will enable you to schedule regular changes to your blogname, making your blog more dynamic, without the need to manually maintain the title every time.
You can enter a list of allowed blognames and indicate how and how often the blogname should change.
- In the list every line indicates a possible name.
- You can choose whether the blogname should change random or following the order of your list.
- You can choose how often your blogname should change: every time (in that case the previous setting is ignored and interpreted as ‘Random’) or every hour, day, week or month.
The plugin is partially based on earlier work by kaaquantum for the ‘Dynamic Blogname’ plugin.
- Becasue of popular request, you can now indicate the start date for rotating your blogname. Thereby you can use the plugin to count down.
Just use the “Add New” button in Plugin section of your WordPress blog’s Control panel. To find the plugin there, search for ‘Rotating Blogname’.
After activating the plugin in the Plugin section, you will find a Rotating Blogname section in the Settings menu. Here you can specify your blognames and other preferences.
No questions asked, at the moment.
Contributors & Developers
“Rotating Blogname” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first release.
- The first stable release at the WordPress.org plugin repository.
- Added more flexibility regarding the rotating behavior.
- Added localization support.
- Added Dutch translation.
- Added start date for rotating: enabling for example controlled count down using your blog name.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.2