Web Push by Roost allows websites to send notifications to their site visitors for updates about new posts. This plugin suppots Chrome notifications and Safari for desktop.
- Chrome Notifications - Use notifications in Chrome (desktop and Android)
- Safari Web Push - Take advantage of web push (desktop push notifications)
- Auto Notifications - We take the work out of it. Automatically send notifications to your readers when creating a new post.
- Category Filters - Decide which content triggers a notification based on the category.
- Notifications on Update - Easily send notifications when updating posts.
- Notification Prompt Controls - Decide how and when the subscription prompt is shown to your visitors.
- Custom Notification Headlines - Set a custom headline for your notification to be used instead of a post title.
- bbPress Subscriptions - Allows site visitors to subscribe to forums, topics, or individual messages when posting replies.
- Detailed Analytics - Charts with detailed metrics about your visitors straight to your WordPress dashboard.
- Manual Post Mode - Send notifications for individual posts when creating. Just check the box.
- Scheduled Post Notifications - Not posting now? Don't worry. Your alerts will go out when your content posts.
Roost account needed - 30-Day trials of all plans - Custom plans available.