Browser Push by Roost - Fundamentally changing the way people consume content on the web.
Push Plugin Features:
- Safari Web Push - Take advantage of web push (Desktop Push Notifications) on OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Auto Notifications - We take the work out of it. Automatically send notifications to your readers when creating a new post.
- Category Filters - Decide which content triggers a notification based on the category.
- Notifications on Update - Easily send notifications when updating posts.
- Notification Prompt Controls - Decide how and when the subscription prompt is shown to your visitors.
- Custom Notification Headlines - Set a custom headline for your notification to be used instead of a post title.
- bbPress Subscriptions - Allows site visitors to subscribe to forums, topics, or individual messages when posting replies.
- Detailed Analytics - Charts with detailed metrics about your visitors straight to your WordPress dashboard.
- Manual Post Mode - Send notifications for individual posts when creating. Just check the box.
- Scheduled Post Notifications - Not posting now? Don't worry. Your alerts will go out when your content posts.
Free Roost account included. No setup fees, no surprises, and no limitations on your site visitors.