Provides shortcodes that can easily be included in page or post text to simplify
integration with the RomanCart website.
Improved features to come in our pro edition coming soon will be:
- Image uploads
- Customer instruction uploads
- Easy admin panel to manage uploads and store ID
- Easy to use short code for all pages
This will be available here: Eddicted Plug Ins
- Where do I get a RomanCart StoreId (I already have a RomanCart account)?
You have to enter the StoreId whenever you log into the RomanCart website.
It’s the exact same number that you enter into the settings page for this plugin.
- Where do I get a RomanCart StoreId (I do not have a RomanCart account)?
You can signup for a RomanCart account for free (as at the time of writing – Apr 2014)
using the following url:
- Where do I get support for this plugin
Use the community support forums here on WordPress.org for the free version
- updated plug in page
- Transfer of copyright and administration from Dave Amphlett (Davelopware Ltd) to Justin Edwards (eddicted)
- Updated urls and retested on latest versions of WordPress
- Fixed a bug with the settings page menu link not working on certain hosting configurations
- Added action=”cartData” to retrieve cart data
- This is the very first version.