RomanCart on WordPress aims to be the best of its kind and has the option of a premium service that delivers extended support. Using WordPress shortcodes all you need to do is
create a shortcode with your product information in it and publish. There is already a guide to the shortcodes and once you get to know what you can do, you’ll be building your
e-Commerce store in no time. Developed August 2010.
Please contact email@example.com with questions
Standard WordPress upload
Contributors & Developers
“RomanCart On WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Released 27th August 2010
- Add tools page with uninstallation button
- Now has product edit page with optional views
- Renamed user manual page to plugin guide
- Added video tutorials page
- New attribute for controlling variation number
- 10 possible variations added
- Renamed variation variables
- Customfields source option functions added
- Improved widget display.
- Corrected error on installation.
- Settings now available on settings page.
- Released 20th August 2010