A simple plugin that allows users to connect their entire blog to their Thinglink account.
What is Thinglink you ask?
It’s a very simple, online tool that allows you to easily create clickable tags to any image on the web and share those tagged images on social networks. It’s perfect for any publishers, brands, and bloggers who are looking to attach a few extra notes to each image.
- Install the rjw-thinglink folder into the the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the settings link next to the plugin, and enter your Thinglink ID.
- That’s it! You’re done.
- What is Thinglink?
“Thinglink is a product identification tool that makes it easy to add clickable tags to any image on the web and share the tagged images on social networks. Any publisher or brand can distribute tagged images to bloggers and other publishers and still receive traffic back to the original image source.” — Thinglink.com
- Where do I find my Thinglink ID?
You can find your Thinglink ID from your account page on Thinglink.com.
Contributors & Developers
“RJW | Thinglink” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Created the plugin and attached it to the wp_footer handle.
- Fixed the “invalid header” error for automatic installs.