An online marketer’s best friend, Riddle is a quiz builder makes it easy to quickly create and embed quizzes, lists and polls on your blog in as little as 60 seconds.
“I’ve tried a bunch of quiz plugins this morning. Yours is the only one that truly does what I want it to do – the quiz CREATION is a wonderful experience.” (Vera, FlipFall.com)
Create engaging viral quizzes, polls, lists and surveys in just minutes. Collect emails and user responses to grow your email list and power your follow up marketing efforts.
Easy to embed in any post or page using our shortcode – your Riddles will get your audience to click, stay onsite, and share with their friends.
- Make your own beautiful mobile-friendly quizzes, personality tests, lists, polls, and surveys – in just minutes
- Get more customers or newsletter signups through our integrated lead gen form
- Automatically send signups to MailChimp, AWeber, or any other CRM through our web hook or Zapier integration
- Go big with images – use your own, try ours, or find pics across the web
- Forget Photoshop – add a filter, text, or crop with our easy editing tools to make each picture ‘pop’
- Video and animated GIFs rock – search and find the best GIFs, YouTube videos, and more
- Built-in virality – your users can quickly share your Riddles on Facebook and Twitter – attracting their friends back to your post. (Yay for free, high quality traffic!)
- No coding required – just copy and paste a shortcode into a new post.
- The kicker? Create as many Riddles and gather unlimited leads – for as little as $7 a month.
(Here’s a breakdown about our pricing: http://www.riddle.com/pricing – we’re big fans of transparency. Everything is month to month – with a 14 day free trial and a 30 day money back guarantee.)
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Check out these live Riddle examples:
- Quiz (NBA’s Chicago Bulls): http://www.nba.com/bulls/quizzes/how-well-do-you-know-your-usa-basketball-olympics-history
- Ranked list (Arsenal FC): http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160505/who-is-your-young-player-of-the-season-
- Personality test (Visit Sweden/Spark Growth): http://gowest.visitsweden.com/contest.php
- Reaction Poll (Creative Boom): http://www.creativeboom.com/resources/20-free-or-affordable-tools-to-help-money-saving-freelancers-run-a-lean-business/
- Poll (12UP.com): http://www.12up.com/posts/3600750-revealed-jason-garrett-provid-update-on-darren-mcfadden-s-health
Riddle is free to use for 14 days – we give you full access to all our features, and anything you create within the trial period is forever yours to keep. Even if you choose not to subscribe to our paid plans, your content will stay live for your audience to enjoy. You will just lose the ability to edit your content or download any customer emails or data, and premium features such as custom logo or custom CSS are removed.
You can check out more info about our features and pricing can be found at http://www.riddle.com/pricing – plans start at $7 per month.
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you – you can reach us at email@example.com. We try to respond in under ten minutes when we’re online in Europe (generally weekdays from 7am to 9pm GMT / 2am to 4pm EST). 🙂
- Is it easy to create with Riddle?
Yes! Riddle is super intuitive – you can quickly make and embed your first quiz, list, or poll in as little as 60 seconds. Want to boost your mailing list? You can even add a simple lead capture form.
- How does your pricing work?
We like things nice and simple – our plans start as little as $7 a month, and you can create and use Riddle as much as you like.
Want to stop using Riddle? No problem – we’re not fans of annoying contracts, so you can cancel at any time. Your existing quizzes and other Riddles will always stay live for your customers to enjoy – you just won’t be able to edit them until you resubscribe.
- Can I gather email addresses using Riddle?
Absolutely – we designed Riddle to be a powerful tool for bloggers and online businesses. Engage your audience with a quiz, personality test, or poll – then collect their emails and quiz responses for follow up marketing.
Easily connect Riddle to any marketing email software such as ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, or MailChimp- and you can segment and instantly respond to potential customers, based on how they answered.
- Where can I get more info?
Check out our blog at <a href=”http://blog.riddle.com“>http://blog.riddle.com. Learn more about creating the perfect personality test and also how to customize Riddle, work with custom result pages and connect to load of other tools like MailChimp, AWeber, ConvertKit, Salesforce.com and more.
- What if I want to build a custom solution around Riddle?
We got you covered. From sending Riddle data through webhooks to allowing you to customize your result page or interacting with the page on which the Riddle is embedded through our event hooks. If you are a seasoned coder, you will love how much you can build around Riddle. Check out our blog, our GitHub Repository and our growing list of coding examples at href=”http://examples.riddle.com for more info or just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will this plugin slow down my website?
No, we’re bloggers ourselves – and hate anything that makes sites lag.
- What do I need to use this plugin?
We require at least WordPress version 3.0.1 and a connection to our servers at riddle.com to keep your system always up to date with the newest tests.
- Which PHP version is required?
Currently we require at least 5.4. If you are using older versions please contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you out.
Really nice plugin, Basic version is rather nice, you can do a lot with these tests, especially if you're a creative problem solver, you can really come up with ways to make them work with your needs. My only suggestion is that there be a $20 option for smaller clients that want to do little more customization.. Customer care 1000% FANTASTIC!
Good and easy to use
- we removed the „Add Riddle“ button from the post editor. The button was running into trouble with high end page builders like WP Bakery Visual Composer or Avada’s Fusion editor. To add Riddles to your posts going forward just use the shortcode from the publish screen of your Riddle
- we noticed a strange behavior when using the popular JetPack plugin’s notification feature. Essentially trying to connect to Riddle would throw you into an endless loop. As these are never fun, we quickly fixed that and Riddle plays nicely with JetPack now.
- changes to how content is pulled from riddle.com
- fixed an issue with some high end themes that use custom builders such as Divi or Avada
- squashed another annoying little bug that prevented the „add Riddle“ button in the post editor to load Riddles if a previous version of the plugin was still locally cached.
- Fixed a bug where the Riddle plugin did not play nice with themes like Divi and Avada. In some instances, the Riddle plugin prohibited advanced editors used by these themes to function properly.
- A complete re-write of the Riddle Quiz Plugin.
- Riddle is now fully integrated with the WordPress Backend
- Sign up for an account, and create/edit your Riddles all directly from within WordPress
- New publishing option to create a new post to which the Riddle is auto-added
- Riddle button in your editor to select a Riddle to add to your posts or pages
- updated help documentation
- bugfixes when connecting to Riddle using the Riddle token
- connect the Riddle plugin to your Riddle.com account via API key
- initial release
- add single posts to your website