If you’ve ever wanted to offer a rating out of 5 stars for a product or service or website or movie or really whatever you’re blogging about, then this is the plugin for you. I went looking for something that would do exactly what I wanted, but couldn’t find it — and I didn’t want a new theme that incorporated rating functionality.
You decide which features to rate on a site-wide basis. For example, a movie rating site might want to include features like: plot, characters, quality etc. Where an app reviewer may want to have features like: price, playalbility, value etc. I have plans for a future version that would allow changing the features on a per-post bvasis.
Please let me know if you have any problems with the plugin or have any suggestions for future updates.
- Allow changes to rated features on a per-post basis
- Allow the exclusion of one or more rated features
- Upload the ‘revyooz’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose your settings under Settings->Revyooz
- How do I change the features that are being rated
Look under Settings->Revyooz
- Can I exclude one or more feature
Not at the moment, but that’s on my to-do list
- Can I change the features that are rated, per post
Also… on my to-do list
Am I allowed to vote on my own plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“Revyooz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1 Fixed a tiny bug that showed a “?>” (php close tag) in the admin area of the wordpress install