Display your Airbnb reviews for free with our responsive widgets in 2 minutes.
The plugin displays your Airbnb reviews in amazing predesigned widgets. You can simply create and display your own widgets, and filter your reviews to build customers’ trust and increase SEO.
For a start, the widget allows you to showcase your best Airbnb reviews which provide social proof for your company. The more positive the reviews are surrounding your business, the more likely it is that you’ll be able to attract more customers.
Showing off reviews is essentially a form of free marketing that every business should capitalize on. You don’t have to pay exorbitant amounts of money, and yet the return can be great.
Why are Airbnb reviews so important?
Airbnb user reviews are important to a business in the hospitality industry as they tell travelers whether or not the accommodation provided offers good value for money.
So if collecting more Airbnb user reviews could potentially boost your sales, how do you go about getting more of them from your customers?
One of the best ways to secure more user reviews is to solicit them through emails or social media pages. There’s a right and wrong way to go about this of course, but provided you explain to the customer how important it is to the success of your business that they leave a review, you should have success with this approach.
Free plugin features
- Free usage
- Display up to 10 Airbnb reviews
- 40+ Widget layouts
- 25+ Pre-designed widget styles
- 1 Review widget
- Review filtering
- Language support
- Shortcode integration
- Keep all reviews in a WordPress database
- SEO boost
- Dark website support
- Use in any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi, Classic, …
- Zero loading time
- Use of assets stored in CDN
- Linux & Windows (XAMPP, WAMP,…) compatible
Get more features with our professional review software
Create a free account for more features!
- Display all reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, Amazon, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, AirBnb, Hotels.com, …
- Display reviews from different platforms in a widget
- Customizable design
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Management of multiple businesses
- Option to hide a review or mark as spam
- Professional review tagging system
- Widgets are updated when you receive a new review
- Widget link modification
- Edit review order
- Review shortening
- Automated review invitation system
- Review widgets for your email signatures
- Generate amazing images from your reviews to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Detailed statistics
- Priority support
- AMP support
Create a free account for more features!
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If your company does business globally, it’s in your interest to cater to various languages.
Our Widgets for Airbnb Reviews supports the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Welsh
If you have any issues at all setting up the Airbnb reviews WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying Airbnb reviews
2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Widgets for Airbnb Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Trustindex.io menu item on the left to configure the plugin.
- You can get premium features under the “Get more Features” tab!
Is the Widgets for Airbnb Reviews WordPress plugin free?
Yes, this is absolutely free of charge!
What is in the free Airbnb Reviews plugin?
In the free plugin, you will have all of the features outlined earlier in this guide. These include the ability to display up to 10 AirBnb user reviews, 25+ pre-designed widget styles to choose from, and 40+ widget layouts.
How can you add Airbnb Reviews to your WordPress website?
To add Airbnb Reviews to your website, you can follow these simple steps:
- Download and activate the plugin
- Connect the plugin to your Airbnb company profile
- Select your widget type from the 40 options
- Select your widget style from the 25 options
- Configure your widget using the various filters
- Embed the Airbnb reviews to your WordPress website using our shortcodes
How to collect Airbnb reviews if you don’t have any reviews yet?
If you don’t yet have any AirBnb reviews, you can collect some by sending out emails and putting out social media posts emphasizing how helpful they are for the ongoing growth of your business. Provide a link to the review page in the post or email, and you should end up with more reviews.
Can you filter the Airbnb reviews for your website?
Yes, after you’ve selected a style and layout for your widget, navigate down to ‘filter your ratings’ on the ‘set up widget’ page.
Can you make a carousel with the reviews?
Yes, there are various slider styles to choose from, which can present your reviews as a carousel.
Which website platforms is the widget compatible with?
Our widgets work on all HTML pages and AMP pages. Also with the website builders below: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Elementor, Joomla, Magento, ModX, OpenCart, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Sites, GoDaddy
Are the widgets mobile friendly?
Yes, our widgets are designed to be mobile-friendly so mobile users should have no issue seeing your reviews.
Yes, you can add a review-request button to invite website visitors to leave reviews on your Airbnb page.
Can you use (only) the free version If you don’t want to subscribe to TrustIndex?
Absolutely! If you don’t want to spend a dime to get the plugin, you don’t have to.
What is the best way to display Airbnb Reviews on my website?
For maximum efficiency of the plugin, implement the widget on your home page to show your place is worth visiting, raise trust and attract more guests.
Contributors & Developers
“Widgets for Airbnb Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Widgets for Airbnb Reviews” has been translated into 30 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Widgets for Airbnb Reviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The change log and upgrade notices can be found here: https://admin.trustindex.io/page/static/content/wp-changelog