Either use the WordPress Plugin Installer (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New, then search for "custom taxonomies menu widget"), or manually as follows:
- Download the latest version of the plugin to your computer.
- Extract and upload the folder reveal-page-templates to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Please ensure that you do not rename any folder or filenames in the process.
- Activate the plugin in your Dashboard via the "Plugins" menu.
Note for WordPress Multisite users:
Upgrading from a previous version
- Install the plugin in your /plugins/ directory (do not install in the /mu-plugins/ directory).
- In order for this plugin to be visible to blog owners, the plugin has to be activated for each blog by the Site Administrator.
You can use the WordPress Automatic Plugin upgrade link in the Dashboard Plugins menu to automatically upgrade the plugin.