- Revamp CRM for WooCommerce is a free plugin that connects your WooCommerce store with your Revamp CRM account.
- Your products, customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with Revamp CRM, so you can segment them, automate actions based on their buying behavior Or send out newsletters to them.
You’ll have the power to:
- Sync list and purchase data
- Create abandoned cart Automation workflows
- Send product recommendations
- Segment based on purchase history
- View your results and measure ROI
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook Ad Campaigns in Revamp CRM
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 5.6 or greater.
- We recommend you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers. To learn more about staging environments, check out these related WordPress plugins.
- Revamp CRM for WooCommerce syncs the products, customers’ info and orders.
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to Revamp CRM.
- Download the plugin.
- Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
- Connect the plugin with your Revamp CRM Email and API Key.
For more information on settings and configuration, please visit our Knowledge Base: https://docs.revampcrm.com/article/14-connect-your-woocommerce-store
Contributors & Developers
“Revamp CRM for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested to Work with WordPress 5.8
- Tested to Work with WordPress 5.4
- Fix handling of orders with no customer email. To correctly map to relevant customer.
- Processing orders marking as paid orders fix.
- Support saving order status in tags to filter directly by the tags
- Support saving coupon info for orders
- Cancelled order status update fix
- Save Website info for customers
- Adding more tolerant code of errors in product/order data.
- Fixing mapping of order refunds/shipping info update.
- Security risk fix
- Adding logging to better debug issues.
- Fixing Installation issue
- Initial deployment