Sometimes we need to block access of WordPress site in some Country.
This plugin will fulfill the requirement of Restricting WordPress site in selected Country.
How to use?
- Go to “Block Country” tab in backend.
- Select Country which you want to restrict. ( You can select Multiple countries as well )
- Select Page where you want to redirect Restricted Country.
- Upload “restrict-country” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory usong FTP or upload plugin zip using upload button.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict Country Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Minor fix.