- Add showinfo parameter support
- Added missing admin screen CSS. D'oh!
- Added new YouTube options like modest branding and themes (yay!)
- Added extant Vimeo options to the global settings screen
- Reworked settings screen to accommodate all the new global settings.
- Fixed http/https warnings & issues by using protocol independent URI.
- Internal restructure to comply with PSR-2
- Fix DEBUG mode error by correcting role call to use name as opposed to ID.
- Refactored administrative interface to use Twig templating system
I'm looking at feature upgrades currently. Be looking for a new release soon with an enhanced feature set.
- Add notitle, nobyline, and noportrait vimeo parameters
- Remove vestigial contextual help screen code that really did nothing useful
- Add wmode shortcode parameter for responsive_youtube.
- Add underscore to acceptable character set in YouTube video ID regex.
- Minor whitespace tweaks.
- Much thanks to kjfrank and f.macdonald for the heads-up and suggested fixes on these issues!
- Fix acceptable YouTube ID character set regex. The Hyphen is now usable as well, per user feedback. (Thanks so much!)
- Fix call_user_fun_array() error caused by renaming the css function.
- Rename the css integration function so as not to interfere with the original "Rsponsive video" plugin.
- Update documentation markdown to interpolate closing brackets correctly where a URL is the last parameter of the shortcode.
- Update description to fit within prescribed limits. Going to take a while to get used to the "WordPress Way"
- Update readme to correct minor markdown syntax issues
- Add note about using shortcode in text widget
- update contextual help URL
- Update changelog with revision notes
- Correct contributor username