Responsive Grid Gallery with Custom Links – Simple to use plugin to showcase products, services, features, art, crafts and other items that need to be linked to other pages. An easy and elegant way to add navigation option to any website.
- Responsive layout.
- Easy to add to any page or post – just insert a shortcode.
- You can add captions and custom links to all images.
- Custom styles to create uniform look and feel that matches your theme.
- Full list of features.
Full documentation: http://abcfolio.com/wordpress-plugin-responsive-grid-gallery-with-custom-links/.
Premium Version Features
- You can have up to 10 captions: hyperlinks, email, long description, HTML, horizontal lines.
- Up to 12 columns. Free version has 3 columns.
Installation Instructions: http://abcfolio.com/wordpress-plugin-responsive-grid-gallery-with-custom-links-installation/.
What a great plugin. But even better is the level of support the author provides. I got the Pro version of the plugin and was having a small problem with some conflicts in scripts. I contacted Voytek (author) and in less than 24 hours he found a fix, updated the code base and published it so I could update on my end. Worked like a charm.
This is a quality plugin from a great developer!
I was looking for a plugin that was able to deliver a “index” page for various articles in a category. As these articles exist on a custom post type already 80% of the responsive grid plugins disqualified. The other 20% had been disqualified as they were either too expensive, unable to exclude posts or unable to give a custom sort order. This is why I luckily ended up with the Responsive Grid Gallery with Custom Links. I had to go for the PRO version after intensively testing the free one, as I needed more than 3 columns. But it was worth any cent! Beyond that the PRO comes with a lot more adjustment options that are really beneficial like multiple caption options and categories.
And I got an awesome support! With a response just in a few hours!
I was worried about installing a brand new plugin but it does the job very well and it’s easy to set up.
If I don’t spot any bugs in the next few weeks, I may upgrade to Premium and roll this out for other customers.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Grid Gallery with Custom Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Missing labels and constants.
- Fix: NT prefix.
- Fix: Items sort table. Fixed rendering issues in Chrome.
- New: Added custom roles. Min permissions Editor role.
- New: Users can create custom roles.
- New: Default template option.
- Update: Modified interface.
- Update: Libraries.
- Update: Added a few options for better upgrade path to Pro.
- Update: Removed unused scripts.
- Fix: Added missing closing DIV when row is not full.
- Fix: Plugin reloaded to fix error: No valid plugins were found.
- Update: Changed min permissions to Editor role.
- New: Added option to center the main container.
- Update: Added nonce to ajax calls.
- Fix: Function grid_item_txt_cntr_max_w OK index error
- Initial version.