Install the Reminder Emails for Rezgo plugin
- Install the Reminder Emails for Rezgo plugin in your WordPress admin by going
to 'Plugins / Add New' and searching for 'Rezgo' OR upload the
'wp-rezgo-reminders' folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Plugin Configuration and Settings
In order to use the Reminder Emails for Rezgo plugin, your Rezgo account must be activated. This means that you must have a valid credit card on file with Rezgo before your plugin can connect to your Rezgo account.
- Make sure the Reminder Emails for Rezgo plugin is activated in WordPress.
Add your Rezgo account CID and API KEY in the plugin settings and click the 'Save Changes' button.
Add your From name and email address and click the 'Save Changes' button.
- If you want the reminders to run automatically you will need to add a CRON JOB to your server. For details on how to do this, check out this article. If you want to manually send reminders on a daily basis, check the Send Reminders Manually box.
To synchronize your tour list, click on the 'Update Tour/Option List' button.
Click on the 'Reminders' link in the side bar.
Click the 'Add Reminder' button to create a new reminder.
Choose a tour from the drop down list.
Select when you'd like to send the reminder.
- Select what status the booking should have in order to send the reminder. If it is a PENDING booking for example, you may want to remind the customer that their payment will be due when they arrive.
- Complete the subject, text message, and/or the html message, click the 'Save Changes' button to save your new reminder.
- To test your reminder, create a new front-end booking on your Rezgo account that is the correct number of days from today. Manually run the reminders.