A plugin that puts manually selected links under certain certain (owner-selected) pages or posts. The plugin of course allows one to maintain database of these links. Links can be assigned various CSS classes, attributes such as title or rel, and can be opened in new windows/tabs as specified by website owner.
- Upload and uncompress downloaded files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. There should be a directory such as ‘/wp-content/plugins/related-pages/’ after deploying the package.
- Plugin has to be activated in your WordPress admin panel in order to be available for ordinary use.
- Plugin’s control panel can be found in Tools menu – Tools/Related Pages exactly.
- Add new links as per your requirements.
- Once links are created, you may edit an existing post/page or publish a new one. There is a box named ‘Related documents’ placed under the box where you create/modify posts or pages.
- The box will contain links which can be selected and once you publish/update a post/page, these links will be shown under particular page.
- Does this plugin support apostrophes?
- Which MySQL tables belong to this plugin?
All which contain rpd in their name. If you wish to remove these tables after deinstallation, please do so via phpMyAdmin or mysql console.
- Is it possible to use duplicate links?
- Does the plugin show some content even though no link has been associated with a particular post/page?
- How can I manage the plugin?
Simply open “Tools->Related Pages” in your WordPress admin panel after activating this plugin.