Rel Nofollow Categories is a plugin which adds nofollow attribute to categories generated by the_category and wp_list_categories throughout the blog.
Adds Nofollows to category links and an option to noindex the category pages.
Plugin by How To | Tutorials | TutsKid.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Rel Nofollow Categories. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Change link to author’s site in the plugin
- Change links of the plugin’s URL in the plugin and readme.txt
- Change donate links in the plugin and readme.txt
- Fixed issue in plugin settings (option page wasn’t being properly displayed in the upcoming WordPress version 3.4)
- Added option to noindex the category pages
- Initial submission on WordPress repository