This an alternative functions.php file of wordpress themes.
See download secction for stable release. https://github.com/abr4xas/ReFu/downloads
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- It can cause some kind of problem in my blog?
It has been tested and has not caused problems. To avoid any inconvenience disable any other plugin to do what is listed in the changelog as it can cause some kind of system error.
- To find some bug where I can report it?
To report bugs: https://github.com/abr4xas/ReFu/issues
Contributors & Developers
“ReFU (Regulatory functions)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Some fixes 🙂
- added .pdf support to the WordPress media manager
- remove support tu jquery (WordPress includes its own version of jquery, which has been rigorously tested with WP and many of the most common plugins. In order to provide the best compatibility and experience for our users.)
- Remove pdf support.
- added Custom_URL_LoginLogo
- added Custom_ALT_text_LoginLogo
- added Custom_social_fields
- added new uploads files types
- added Custom_foter_text_admin_panel
- added Canonical_Permalinks
- added support_Twitter_oEmbed
- added Color according to different input state
- Remove support to Github
- added Paypal support
- added Disable self trackbacks
- This is the inaugural release of ReFu.