ReFlex Gallery » WordPress Photo Gallery
ReFlex Gallery is an easy to use responsive WordPress Photo Gallery Plugin that is two gallery plugins in one.
- Updated prettyPhoto.js file to fix security issue
- Fixed critical security issue
- Fixed issue of gallery info not updating on Edit Gallery page
- Additional security fixes
- Verified WordPress 3.9.2 compatibility
- Added short code button to editor window
- Tightening of security around previous security exploit
- Table paging results per page now retains state when saving image changes
- Table paging now retains which page of results you were on when saving image changes
- Ability to select fade style for thumbnail
- Added option to turn thumbnail dropshadow on/off.
- replaced deprecated mysql_* functions for WordPress 3.9 compatibility.
- Enhanced thumbnail styling (CSS added)
- Changed how image info edits are saved to allow all edits to be saved in a single action.
- Fixed directory naming issue on add-images page that caused problems with prettyPhoto scripts in some hosting environments.
- Added ability to hide prettyPhoto gallery overlay
- Added ability to hide prettyPhoto social sharing buttons
- Added ability to add custom thumbnail styles
- Updated prettyPhoto (v3.1.5) and FlexSlider (v2.1) scripts
- Additional work for I18n
- Improved form submission security
- Imported jQuery Migrate script
- Fixed bug causing SSL and Mixed Content Warnings
- Update to prettyPhoto stylesheet to correct arrow alignment and mini-gallery spilling over popup
- Sanitize outputs to protect against cross-site scripting
- Added jQuery Migrate script for jQuery 1.9.1 compatibility
- Fixed additional directory naming issue that caused problems with prettyPhoto styles in some hosting environments.
- Fixed directory naming issue that caused problems with prettyPhoto scripts in some hosting environments.
- Fixed issue causing gallery to jump when clicked on.
- Fixed bug causing empty images to be added to a gallery when switching galleries.
- Fixed bug that was preventing images from being properly deleted.
Requires: 2.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-22
3.1 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?