This plugin enables the short link menu item to display in the admin toolbar. This feature was removed from
version 3.3 by default.
- Upload this plugin directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate permalinks in the settings menu
I install this plugin on all my sites!
LOL,,, INSTALLED IT,, BUT CAN NOT FIND IT,, WHAT DOES IT DO,, WHERE IS IT..
Contributors & Developers
“Reenable Shortlink Item In Admin Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release (December 13, 2011)
- Fixed visibility of shortlink
- Added screenshot
- Added banner image
- Tested compatibility up to 3.8.1
- Changed font color for better readability