I have encountered a problem with my course website.
The user could have enter a product’s page and buy a course he\she have already bought.
This plugin have one more card up his sleeve, you’ll have a new field in the woocommerce product’s page, there you can insert a URL where the user will be redirected to if he already bought this product.
So that admins can see the product page’s preview, i’ve excluded them from the redirection so it will not occur.
1. Search for Redirect Woocommerce User that Bought this Product via Plugins -> Add New in your wordpress dashboard.
1. Install the Plugin.
1. Search for Redirect Woocommerce User that Bought this Product in the WordPress.ORG plugin directory.
1. Download the plugin to your computer.
1. Unzip files.
1. Upload the “redirect-woocommerce-user-that-bought-this-product” folder to you plugin folder in your website in the path: “/wp-content/plugins/redirect-woocommerce-user-that-bought-this-product”.
1. Activate the “Redirect Woocommerce User that Bought this Product” plugin.
- How to i use this plugin?
Once installed, you’ll see a new URL field in your product page (screenshot), if you fill this field, a user who bought this product will be redirected to this address.
- That simple?
Yes, That Simple!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Redirect Woocommerce User that Bought this Product” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
filtered admin user role redirection.