The TCGplayer.com Redakai TCG Plug-in provides an instantaneous way for you to turn all Redakai card names within your blog posts into card information links with up to the minute Hi-Mid-Low pricing! Just type up your entire post and then click the “Card Parse Article” button. All Redakai card names are instantly turned into links that have a hover effect showing the card image and associated text along with it’s current Hi-Mid-Low value from the internets cheapest vendors!
Note: this plugin currently only works with the WordPress default Visual editor, TinyMCE.
- Upload the whole “redakai-card-links” directory to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go into the Settings menu and click on Redakai Card Links
- Replace WORDPRESS with your own blog name and click on the Save Changes button
- Use the “Parse Article for Redakai cards” in the visual editor.
- Once you verify the Plug-In is installed correctly send us an email so we can begin tracking your generated revenue!
What is the minimum PHP version?
This plugin requires PHP 5.0.0 or later.
Are there any special requirements in order to use this plugin?
This plugin will work in any supported version of WordPress. However at this time the plugin only works with the WordPress default Visual editor, TinyMCE.
How long does parsing a text for card names take?
This depends a lot on your server and the total length of the text you are parsing but is usually takes only a few seconds. Once parsing is finished all card names will be transformed into links. Please refrain from changing the text while it is being parsed for card names.
Contributors & Developers
“Redakai Card Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
First public release with basic plugin functionality and all cards from the basic set