Recommended Reading gets the shared items from your Google Reader account. Includes easy configuration, widget support, ability to embed in a page or
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Configure the plugin by going to the "Rec. Reading" menu item under "Settings"
4. Widget users can add it to the sidebar by going to the "Widgets" menu under "Appearance" and adding the "Rec
5. If you want to display the output on a page or post, just type
[recreading] into the page or post content.
6. Template authors can output the list anywhere in by calling the function:
google_reader_shared(); pass the
value "true" -
google_reader_shared(true) - to replicate shortcode output.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.8.6
Last Updated: 7 years ago
Active Installs: 300+
Got something to say? Need help?