- Shows recently viewed products by user on your Woocommerce store
(i) on product page (ii) on shop page (iii) on cart page
- Products can be wrapped in a slider(slick slider)
- If the user is logged in then it will create an entry for that particular user_id
and can retrieve all the products viewed by that user.
- If however user is not logged in it would create a COOKIE to store ids of the viewed products.
You can use
[rvp_show no_products=”4″ slider_use=”true”]
In this case no_products is the the no of slides in view.
Replace 4 with the number of slides/products required in view.
You can set slider_use=”true” or slider_use=”false”
Also you can use the shortcode
In this case the shortcode takes settings from the Settings Page i.e.
1)Slider is to be used or not
2)How many slides to view etc.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
How to show all viewed products
Set the number of products on the settings page to -1.If using Slider set Total no of products in slider to -1
No arrows are visible / slider not working
Please ensure Total no of products in slider > No of slides in the view
Some text-boxes are not filled n the Settings Page
If some value are not filled , defaults are taken. For eg. default value of no of products is 3
Contributors & Developers
“Recently Viewed Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?