Recent Comments with Gravatar
Recent Comments with Gravatar is a WordPress widget that does the same thing with the standard Recent Comments widget in WordPress >2.8 with addit
- Upload the 'recent-comments-gravatar' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Widget -> Recent Comments with Gravatar, drag and drop it to sidebar area, and start entering your info.
- Deactivate Recent Comments with Gravatar in the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a 'Delete' link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with 'Yes, Delete these files'.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-6-20
Got something to say? Need help?