The Real Time Visitors plugin displays the number of people currently visiting your website on a tab. When the user clicks the tab, it shows a dynamic map with the Geolocation of currently visiting usres. It also displays recently visited users in side panel within the application and the geographical areas where your site is most popular.
Following is the list of features of the plugin.
Real time stats about your website
Display number on online visitors
Geolocation of online visitors on a dynamic map
History of recent visitors
Follow the procedure to install Real Time Visitors plugin for you blog/site.
- Download realtime-visitors.zip
- Unzip realtime-visitors.zip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the ‘Real Time Visitors’ widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting socialbar.BumpIn.com (If you have not already registered)
- Paste the code you got from BumpIn website in the text box and click the “Save Changes” button
- Verify your email address used for registering at socialbar.BumpIn.com and set your password by clicking on the link sent to your email account
- Re-customize your widget by logging in at socialbar.BumpIn.com using your email address as your login name
- If you re-customize the widget from the SocialBar admin panel, the changes would automatically be reflected on your site/blog
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://socialbar.bumpin.com/site/forgot_password/ by verifying your email id
- Ask your questions by mailing us
Contributors & Developers
“Real Time Visitors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.