NOTE: This plugin has been superseded by the TP2WP Importer.
For more information visit TP2WP.com
- Fix fallback for when we can't rely on ReadyMadeWeb to provide global DNS resolution
- Update post GUIDs post import to reflect currently set domain name, not example.org
- Correct URL of plugin on wordpress.org
- Fix issues with escaped file names as attachments
- Fix issue with posts and tags being added multiple times (original importer bug)
- Snap bug fix for tag replacement issues introduced in 0.6.6
- Also rewrite attachment and post URLs in post excerpts (previously only did so in post content and metadata)
- Better handling for file names with url-unfriendly characters
- Usage of ssl when doing global host name resolution (when finding where to fetch and attachment from)
- Bug fix for issue when URLs wouldn't be rewritten for attachments without an extension
- Adds site IP address verification through third-party lookup to stop self-referencing server setups from preventing importation of files.
- Reads MIME type for files without proper file extensions.