* NOTE version 0.2.3 is broken, please download the latest .zip archive from GitHub
- Reduced mPDF library size by 90% (!!), incl removing fonts. Only DejaVu fonts are included. Will add font management (i.e. option to add fonts) in later version. Please tell me if this breaks the plugin.
- Added localization (that is, added missing
- New Feature: Read Offline->Print->Print Style = "The site theme style"
- PDF: Page numbering
- ePub: ePub-> Add cover page. Missing cover page gave error.
- Minor fixes.
- Complete rewrite. NOTE, I haven't added support for the
[readoffline] shortcodes in this version, it will be added in 0.3.0
- Added more PDF features
- Paper formats
- Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Header and Footer
- Use Theme or Custom CSS
- Add Watermark
- Add Protection
- Print: In addition to downloading a PDF, ePub or mobi, you can now print the page
- Add print header text
- Custom print style
- Updated libraries should give better UTF-8 support for PDF, ePub and mobi.
- Fixed a bug in permalinks that gave 404 for blogs in a subdirectory. Also removed code that gave error when downloading an ePub.
- Added the option to add custom css to PDF
- In Settings->Read Offline, added the option to add custom css to ePub
- Added languages/read-offline.po for easy translation.
- Fix typo in download.php, was including "Epub.inc.php", correct is "EPub.inc.php".
- Added the Read Offline shortcode
- Added, in Settings->Read Offline, option to add Read Offline to top and/or bottom of post and page
- Filename based on the posts slug
- Added meta data