RATCAT Table Accordion
RATCAT Table Accordion allows you to add multiple table look accordion in your WordPress website. The amazing thing is you can use it as a single column accordion or as a table. You can use it both for Pages and Posts. Unlimited colors, Banners and Flat look design make the plugin unique and of course so attractive. If you want a table or a single column accordion in your website with attractive design, please just give a try.
- Advanced Shortcode.
- Easy Installation and Set up method.
- You can create as many accordions or tables as you want.
- Banner supported with any format like png, jpg, gif etc.
- Flat look design.
- Supports UNLIMITED colors.
- Customize the plugin as per user needs.
Live Preview: http://teamratcat.biz/ratcat-table-accordion
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of RATCAT Table Accordion, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “RATCAT Table Accordion” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading “RATCAT Table Accordion” plugin and uploading it to your webserver via FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Full documentaion: http://teamratcat.biz/ratcat-table-accordion-help
Contributors & Developers
“RATCAT Table Accordion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release