Random Number Generator Shortcode
Adds [randomnumgen] shortcode which generates a user-defined amount of random numbers between a user-definable range
randomnumgen folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Use the [randomnumgen min='' max='' numtogen=''] shortcode in your posts and pages
- "min" and "max" attributes are used to specify the range. "numtogen" sets the amount of random numbers to output.
- Must define all shortcode attributes (min,max,numtogen).
- Example Use: [randomnumgen min='1' max='100' numtogen='10'] would generate 10 random numbers between 1 and 100. One number is output per line.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-25
Got something to say? Need help?